Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Countdown

27 more days

27 more days...
I just went shopping for the last time in America for a LONG time.
ohmygod.
NOW WHAT?!
  • wait
  • pack in a few weeks
  • PANIC
  • learn GERMAN
  • get pumped
                   Totally ready to leave.

Kennadi, are you nervous? NOPE.

not anymore....



Truth: I've had random outbursts of nervousness..ness? One official breakdown.

But as of right now, I'm so ready!

I remember counting down the days to when I'd actually find out where I'd be living for a year.

86
85
84
83
82
...

AND NOW I'M AT 27 DAYS TIL I LEAVE.

Wanna know what's weird?
When I arrive in Frankfurt... my host family won't be the ones picking me up... wanna know why?
They are in Austria.......................................................................................
SO!
I will live with their friends for a few days. Which is cool I guess. I like em!

I love my host family. ICH LIEBE MEIN GAST FAMILIE.

For my exchange, I'll live with three different families.
Could be a good thing.
Could be a bad thing.


                                                           But I want to stay with THIS host family.
Now, I know what everyone is thinking....will you, Kennadi Hester, get fat?!?
Oh, you weren't thinking that?
...Weird.
Answer; I hope not!
My host family likes hiking and yoga and all that j a z z .

CALVIN IS THIS WEEKEND.
As you know, I'll meet MANY foreign exchange students there... I'm very very very excited.

Everything is becoming so real. It's coming so fast. And I'm most definitely ready for this adventure.


I really like this font I've decided... it kind of looks like I'm typing on a typer writer or something... and that's always a good thing. Right? OF COURSE RIGHT. LALALA, look at me...typing... uhhhh

C'mon Kennadi, let's be serious.

I keep telling myself I won't be h o m e s i c k . But I can't help but wonder.

And this is the end of my blog.

Yano what I really want?
I want to be like a faithful husband soldier person, writing my poor alone wife at home on old paper that gets all wrinkley and caught in the rain, and gets lost, and gets hidden from her mother because she doesn't like me and...........

Bottom line, I want to write someone. No one does that anymore!

Truth: I'll probably end up just updating everyone on, what? FACEBOOK.

I'm rambling.

But if you read this... THANKS!

The next time I blog... I feel like I'll be in Germany.

                    AUF WIEDERSEHEN!

2 comments:

  1. i enjoy this alott. illl miss you lots!
    love you girll,
    -Gum best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saying Goodbye is always hard but you will be back so it is See You Soon! I promise you that it isn't a Goodbye from me it is a See You Soon!

    ReplyDelete