Monday, September 17, 2012

Home

I know I'm a little (veryyyyy) late, but I'm home!
I've been home for about two and a half months.

I will try to explain every little detail of coming home.

IT WAS INSANE.

Seeing my family for the first time in a year was so heart warming... the kids got so big, they lost more teeth, and they were all around more mature.

I was so excited to be back, but then I was also very nervous.
Everything was just so overwhelming.

Even now.

"Kennadi, you've been back for a whole two months..."

Yeah... and I was gone for eleven.

The thing I was most afriad of was losing friends... but I've realized that I haven't "lost" any... the friends I have now are there because I chose them to be. I've seen many people's true colors. And well... some of my 'great friends'...mmm, their colors simply  c l a s h  with mine.

onto bigger and better things...
...
...
...

school.
senior.
sweet.

I'm so glad to be back at Reeths-Puffer... as a SENIOR!!!

And honestly, for me... it is all its cracked up to be. I can dance on tables and sing like an ostrich and no one can say anything about it. And if they do, I say ...

YOLO! I'M A SENIOR! #HASHTAG

to continue...

4 months later.
I'm ready to be done with school. That "senior high" is definitely gone. I'm so over being in highschool.

Yesterday I realized how NORMAL it is to be home... I don't want it to be the norm...
I miss the feeling of feeling out of place... as weird as that sounds.
I belong in Europe, in Germany. But now my body and mind are used to being here... and I guess this is where I belong. For now at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment